April 7 2017
On 05th April 2017 Navoi International Airport made a presentation about NVI APO as multimodal logistics hub to Uzbekistan logistics companies’ representatives in Tashkent. The event was organized by Business Logistics Development Association. In the presentation, participants from 14 major logistics companies were amazed with conditions provided at Cargo Terminal for future exporters, importers as well as logistics companies. Logistics specialists got full information for their concerned questions and gave their feedback about logistics opportunities created at Navoi International Airport.
- Korean Delegation from Global Logistics Management Program of Inha University visited Navoi International Airport
- HY received its first Dreamliner Boeing 787-800
- Delegation from Ministry of Administration of Korea and Cabinet Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan paid a visit to Navoi International Airport
- Air Bridge Cargo organized its first flight to Navoi International Airport
- Iranian Ambassador visited Cargo terminal of Navoi International Airport
- Uzbekistan Airways will launch its regular freight flights to Tehran