August 5 2016
On 04 August 2016 Air Bridge Cargo organized its first flight to Navoi International Airport. The air company planned this flight to Oslo, Norway with B747-400 freighter. Crew members were satisfied with professional cargo handling service provided by Cargo Handling Department of the airport. Air Bridge Cargo is planning another 2 more flights to Navoi in near future.
- Korean Delegation from Global Logistics Management Program of Inha University visited Navoi International Airport
- HY received its first Dreamliner Boeing 787-800
- Delegation from Ministry of Administration of Korea and Cabinet Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan paid a visit to Navoi International Airport
- Iranian Ambassador visited Cargo terminal of Navoi International Airport
- Uzbekistan Airways will launch its regular freight flights to Tehran
- Samsung Representatives from Korea visited Navoi International Airport